Sunday 21 October 2012

Week 12

Title of Activity
- Design casing for my project.
- Wraps my jumper wryer


Objective
- To design my cover for protection for my circuit.
- Wraps my cable jumper using cable tide to look neat and organized.
 

Content/Procedure


Before this my project is look messy and look exposed.
After using prospect and cable tide for proper look and tidy. Front view of my project.

Side look of my project.

Back view.

Another side view of my project.

 
Conclusion 
For my finish of my project,through this task we should are able to design and create a casing for the circuit.Besides,the circuit are more secured  and look proper with the casing cover compared without the casing to prevent any unwanted situation that can could damage the circuit or prevent jumper wirer dislodged.

No comments:

Post a Comment