Sunday 7 October 2012

Week 10

Title of Activity

Continue Programming.

Objective

-Troubleshoot the program.
-Searching the solution in website arduino and forum.

Content/Procedure

After researching i finally found the solution for my project. It should contain a some new register programming which is serial.praseFloat() that useful transferring the ASCII character into a float value with using old style programming that used baudrate as to register the serial.

Using serial.parseFloat() to my program.

Try to modified that code to fit my program.

One of my programming code that use in to detect pH that fit my program.

Conclusion
After verify and complying the programming, it show no error has been detect in program. Later on, burning the programming in to Atmega328 and attach it on my project to see , is that suitable or not. During the programming part, to generate a program is not easy. We must understand each single command in order to use right command to the process(Atmega328).

No comments:

Post a Comment