Sunday 30 September 2012

Week 9

Title of Activity

Continue Programming from last week.

Objective
-Troubleshoot the program.
-Searching the solution in website arduino and forum.

Content/Procedure


My previously problem is "a function-definition is not allowed here before }" that make strugglin to find the solution in their web support.


So, I find the related same problem with my problem. Then i try used that advice to fix my problem.
 
I try to changed the rx and fx input as my program. Unfortunately the problem still have and it can't be solve it right. I should to do more research and find the solution as fast than i can to proceed my next programming.


Result/Analysis
Still that have some error that can't be read. That error  it detect "a function-definition is not allowed here before }". Try to do more research to counter my program in this week.

Conclusion
Some basic in writing a program because they are some command we should able to understand, if have no basic about programming it can cause your trouble and stuck.. For this problem i do more research and reading a arduino language style program.

No comments:

Post a Comment